Ep57 Friars, Peas, and Best Practices: Embracing Message Enablement in a COVID Impacted Business Landscape
Manage episode 272125898 series 2623759
Are you embracing real-world reality? What is the impact of change on your customer’s conversations right now?
Think about it: Are best practices really going to help you move forward when those practices were built and defined before COVID? Who really KNOWS the customer today and what are you going to do about it?
Join Louis Jonckheere - President and Co-Founder of Showpad, a leading sales enablement messaging platform - as he talks about the ingredients of successful message enablement initiatives, the buy-in required to get results, and what it takes to gain a broader perspective – to elevate and improve messaging. He also talks about what it means to be customer-centric in a COVID-impacted world.
- Why perspective matters
- The evolution of the sales enablement market
- Using technology to improve the quality of sales conversations
- Being a leader with the courage to act and engage
- The impact of COVID on “Best practice”
- What it means to be customer-centric
- The Commercial Ratio
- Watch the Sales Enablement Is at a Cross Road Webinar ON DEMAND
- Join us at Showpad's Transform2020 Virtual Conference Oct. 1-2 to learn more about the future framework of sales enablement