Manage episode 299152461 series 2966230
Joanna is a Retail Buyer & Customer Experience Professional at . In the latest episode of Inside Public Procurement, she breaks down the fun side of procurement and shares her wisdom with the next generation of procurement specialists.
What we talked about:
- The generational gap in supply chain management
- The difficulty and importance of asking questions
- The gritty fundamentals of procurement
- Collaboration, competition, and socially conscious sourcing
- Using historical data to inform innovation
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
You can find this interview, and many more, by subscribing to Inside Public Procurement on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or gobonfire.com.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Inside Public Procurement in your favorite podcast player.