Manage episode 341124470 series 3003243
Let’s be honest. Building the life of your dreams and achieving the freedom to do what you want – when you want – is hard.
But with the right attitude and willingness to get outside of your comfort zone you can embrace entrepreneurship and make it happen!
Here’s why you should leave “old school” beliefs behind, and what you can do to become an entrepreneur and put people over profit.
Key Points in Episode:
- So many of us just move through life being so unconscious about all the beliefs that are actually calling the shots. Reality-check time: have you ever noticed that?
- Do you want to embrace entrepreneurship? Just go for it! It isn’t about beliefs people had 10 years ago, there’s much more accessibility now. It’s an opportunity to break free from constraints around what life and careers should look like. Wouldn’t you want to give it a shot?
- What you see as pillars today can actually be that as a result of your parents’ beliefs being passed down to you. Look at what the world looks like and is today, and create your own beliefs!
- Your limiting beliefs and lack of awareness are what’s holding you back from doing whatever you’re dreaming of doing. #LifeTruth
- Sarah said it best: ‘What is true for me may not be true for my children.’ Technology is changing so rapidly, so you have to keep your eyes open. This is your life we’re talking about!
- Some people believe that you need to have a special gene or something to be an entrepreneur. Are you one of them? Emily used to believe that herself, but she would be the first to tell you that that’s BS... Be confident, believe that you have what it takes and give it a shot.
- Step aside men-run businesses, here comes feminine entrepreneurship – where it isn’t about ‘profit first’ but about ‘people first’.
- People saying ‘I’m not an entrepreneur because I could never not have the security of my paycheck each week or month’ is a bunch of you know what… A regular paycheck isn’t promised nor guaranteed, it’s just regular. But it could disappear at any moment (just think about the 2008 recession or the pandemic).
- Have you ever experienced good discomfort? You know, that thing that change and growth come from?
- Reality-check time: you’re a person that grows. You’re going to make mistakes, you’re going to learn from them, so never stop believing in yourself.
- Isn't it just wild that it's a radical concept that we have the right to enjoy our life?
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
InnerArcheology.tv (video version)