Manage episode 298291366 series 2943348
In this Episode, I (@Jivraj Singh Sachar) speak with Sandeep Kher, Director & Head of Portfolio Finance - Sequoia India.
Through the Episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:25) : What is the importance of Finance in Startups?
2. (08:44) : Finance is NOT a Cost! ~ Optimising for time
3. (10:45) : How has Sandeep navigated his journey in Finance?
--> Embracing Challenges --> Thriving in Discomfort --> Optimising for Learning
4. (24:10) : "CFOs are great Storytellers" ~ Why is Storytelling an important trait for Finance Professionals?
5. (30:31) : What makes Finance Teams successful? ~ How to establish great culture within Finance teams?
6. (41:05) : Specialists vs Generalists ~ What works in the world of Finance & Startups?
10. (49:50) : Conclusion
Here is the 55th Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Finance 101
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"