Manage episode 278958786 series 2086906
The holidays are known to be the most stressful time of the year. And perhaps this statement rings true in your own life. But, it doesn't have to be this way! In episode 124, Daniel and Christina share the 5 questions you need to ask your spouse before the holidays start. With a little bit of planning ahead and some cozy couch discussions, this Christmas can be a celebration worth remembering, even if it is in the midst of a global pandemic.
In This Episode, You Will Hear About:
The 5 discussion questions to have with your spouse before the holidays:
- What did Christmas feel like in your own home while growing up?
- What boundaries do we need to set?
- How can we play to each other’s strengths?
- What do you need to feel recharged during this season, especially when visiting family?
- Do we need a Plan A and Plan B?
Looking for the PERFECT Gift For A Friend, Co-Worker, or Loved One?
- Download our FREE eBook: The Perfect Gift for Every Enneagram Type
IMBETWEEN FB COMMUNITY:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices