Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 14, 2021 03:54 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 273207512 series 2086906
In Episode 115, Daniel and Christina interview Myquillyn Smith about how you can practice hospitality in every season of life including hosting others during a pandemic.
In This Episode, You Will Hear About:
- How to transition your home from one season to the next, even if the weather isn't co-operating
- How "shopping your own home" will save you time and money
- The meaning of hospitality
- How to host a meaningful and beautiful party, even during a pandemic
- The importance of shifting your mindset to hospitality really not being about your house
- The importance of being mindful of the personalities in your own family when hosting others
IMBETWEEN FB COMMUNITY:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices