Manage episode 299203053 series 2477912
Surprising Moments that Grow Your Faith
Refugees from many nations lived near Christine. She sensed the Lord wanted her to get involved. Yet she didn’t have time. Once retired, she volunteered and was quickly paired with a Muslim Afghani family. But there was a problem. None spoke English. Plus, the wife was pregnant and had never seen a doctor. What happened next deepened Christine’s faith. Her inspiring story will leave you seeking God and looking for surprising moments like it that can grow your faith too.
Helpful Resources Referenced in this Episode:
- Book: “Muslims, 5 Biblical Essentials Every Christian Must Know and Do.” By Renod Bejjani. Find it wherever books are sold online.
- Bible.IS App – An App with the Bible in many languages
Take Your Learning Deeper
- Join the iHOPE Community. Text “iHOPE” to 22828 to get iHOPE’s short, weekly email with more resources, upcoming events and stories that inspire and empower you.
- Visit www.iHOPEministries.org for more free resources.
- For speaking engagements, workshops, or conferences that will help you/your church start spiritual conversations or share your faith across cultures, email info@iHOPEministries.org.
Pay it forward. Give to help more Believers learn to share their biblical faith across cultures.
- Give online at www.iHOPEministries.org/give
- Give through your phone. Just text “iHOPE” to 41444
FOLLOW AND ENGAGE WITH US: