Manage episode 299754111 series 2477912
Mahreen will never forget the moment she felt the powerful presence of God. In the twinkle of an eye, her life was completely transformed. As a former Muslim, she had suffered years of abuse and neglect. Her fervent prayers to Allah, the god of Islam, were never answered. It left her feeling broken and alone. Yet God saw her. And He was working all things out for her good. Mahreen’s remarkable testimony will remind you that God sees you right where you are, and leave you hungering for more of His presence.
- Book: “Muslims, 5 Biblical Essentials Every Christian Must Know and Do.” By Renod Bejjani. Find it wherever books are sold online.
- Bible.IS App – An App with the Bible in many languages
Take Your Learning Deeper
- Join the iHOPE Community. Text “iHOPE” to 22828 to get iHOPE’s short, weekly email with more resources, upcoming events, and stories that inspire and empower you.
- Visit www.iHOPEministries.org for more free resources.
- For speaking engagements, workshops, or conferences that will help you/your church start spiritual conversations or share your faith across cultures, email info@iHOPEministries.org.
Pay it forward. Give to help more Believers learn to share their biblical faith across cultures.
- Give online at www.iHOPEministries.org/give
- Give through your phone. Just text “iHOPE” to 41444
FOLLOW AND ENGAGE WITH US: