Manage episode 263063545 series 172562
Here there. Suzi here. I have a confession. There are some days when I don’t trust myself. Days when I can’t seem to make a decision… to get a resounding YES to a question that I’m asking myself.
In those instances I have to pull myself out of indecision and take the next step.How much do YOU trust yourself?
How much do you believe in yourself, and value your:
- And, all that you’ve learned
When you trust yourself, you can more confidently take steps forward even when things in the world might seem unstable.
In this episode of the HerBusiness podcast I dive into how self-trust impacts your ability to grow your business.
We look at how trusting yourself helps you play a bigger game, stop procrastination and even charge more for your services.
Listen to this episode to hear:
- Three ways to back yourself and build your self-trust
- How to build trust with your team, family and customers
- What NOT trusting yourself looks like in real life
- What other women say THEY would do if they trusted themself more
- How self-trust leads to playing a bigger game in business
- How indecision keeps you stuck
- How trusting yourself helps you speak up more, take action faster, and live a life that is more ideal for YOU.
Mentioned in this episode:
- How to Bring More Inspiration Into Your Life and Business
- Playing the Inner and Outer Game of Business Success
- How to Start a Daily Journaling Habit (and What to Write About)
- How Clarity Leads to Powerful Actions
HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/
HerBusiness Network for Women Business Owners: herbusinessnetwork.com