Manage episode 378127256 series 1355207
Executive Chairman of the Ford Motor Company, Bill Ford, joins Jack to discuss capitalism, Right Livelihood, and the next generation.
Today's podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp. Click to receive 10% off your first month with your own licensed professional therapist: betterhelp.com/heartwisdom
“To be successful in business you have to have values, you have to stand by those values, and you can't compromise those values. But you also have to have the tools to do that. Whether it's meditation or other forms of self-exploration, you have to have a way to shed the stress and to really dive into what's important.” – Bill Ford
In this episode, Jack and Bill mindfully navigate:
- How we can make business and work a force for good
- The stakes and rewards of servant leadership
- Capitalism, Right Livelihood, and the Next Generation
- Navigating tough decisions and bringing out the best in others
- Compassionate leadership in a cold economy
- Living with empathy and from our highest intention
Transform your life through Jack's Kornfield's most powerful stories in this brand new 10-hour journey! Live session begin this October!
"What's the point of your life if there isn't some well-being woven into it? It's not meant to be a grim duty. Some people take meditation as a grim duty. That doesn't make it happy, and it doesn't actually serve you in some deep way." – Jack Kornfield