Manage episode 326224399 series 2968341
A plant-based diet is undoubtedly one of the most cost-effective and health-promoting eating habits available. It does, however, have a substantial impact on the environment. Jess Wilson is joining today to share her growing plant-based food business and its impact on your future self.
If you want to learn more, check out today's episode to find out what inspired her to go plant-based and valuable tips for convincing others to go vegan.
Key takeaways to listen for
- Plant-based food business: Process, purpose, and target market
- How living in a good neighborhood can help you live a healthy lifestyle
- Women's empowerment tips for transitioning to a plant-based diet
- How to create a wonderful vegan menu by going through the entire food spectrum
- Why is it essential to promote your goods in an appealing and sustainable manner?
- Best resources to learn about plant-based and sustainable eating
Resources mentioned in this episode
- World Centric
- The Vegan Starter Kit | Paperback and Kindle
- Malk, Milk Oat Original Organic
- Willa's Unsweetened Organic Oat Milk
About Jess Wilson
Jess is the founder of Evolved Meals, a plant-based food business based in Dallas, TX, offering a personal plant-based chef service weekly She is a certified plant-based nutritionist under eCornell, and she is passionate about knowing everything about the food we consume, eating with purpose and intentions, sharing her knowledge about plant-based diets and lifestyles, and keeping carbon footprints to a minimum.
Connect with Jess
All the show notes for our episodes are located on our podcast website:
Connect with Us
Website: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
YouTube channel: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter: Our Newsletter
Leave us a message: Speak Pipe Voicemail
Follow Us on Our Social Media Channels:Support the show