Manage episode 324204088 series 2968341
Are you ready to take your fitness and health to the next level? Dr. Colin Zhu joins us to discuss the importance of incorporating a plant-based diet and optimizing emotional wellness to maintain your overall health and wellness.
Key takeaways to listen for
- Osteopathic medicine vs. general medicine
- Culinary Medicine: Definition and practices
- 3 things to consider when providing patient nutrition
- The THR5 pillars to transform our lifestyle
- The Master Class series: Who is it for and what does it offer
- Practical strategies to create emotional wellness and a thriving mindset
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Thrive Formula master class link: https://www.thethr5formula.co/?coupon=MAYA15
- Thrive Medicine⏐Paperback and Audiobook
- Plant-Based Telehealth with Dr. Colin Zhu
About Dr. Colin Zhu
Dr. Colin Zhu is Board-Certified in family practice/OMT and lifestyle medicine. Passionate about the intersection of medicine, food, and nutrition, Dr. Zhu trained as a chef and a health coach at the Natural Gourmet Institute for Health & Culinary Arts and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition following completion of his medical degree.
Dr. Zhu launched TheChefDoc in 2017, an online wellness and lifestyle education platform which has been featured in several publications. Dr. Zhu is an international speaker, the author of "Thrive Medicine" and is the podcast host of Thrive Bites.
His latest venture is his signature event for 2021 is a self-educational masterclass series experience called The THR5 Formula™ where he combines inspiration, education, and practical tools on how to THRIVE! Here you will learn the 5 To THR5™ Pillars: Food As Medicine, Functional Fitness, Relationships, Community, & Emotional Resilience!
Connect with Dr. Zhu
- Website: https://www.chefdoczhu.com/
- Website: https://www.thethr5formula.co/
- Podcast: Thrive Bites Podcast
- YouTube: TheChefDoc
- LinkedIn: Colin Zhu, DO, DipABLM, Chef
- Amazon: TheChefDoc’s Top Picks
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the show notes for our episodes are located on our podcast website:
Connect with Us
Website: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
YouTube channel: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter: Our Newsletter
Leave us a message: Speak Pipe Voicemail
Follow Us on Our Social Media Channels:Support the show