Manage episode 318167331 series 2968341
Do you want to start living a healthier lifestyle but are unsure where to begin? Joins us as Koen Vaessen highlights how paying attention to your eating patterns can help you improve your diet, manage food cravings, and lose weight.
Stay tuned to learn more about how a plant-based lifestyle can reduce stress and enhance your overall well-being!
Key takeaways to listen for
- Why diet is generally unsustainable?
- Psychological reasons for mindless eating
- Impacts of food habits on our physiological and emotional health
- Simple ways to break bad habits and build a healthy lifestyle
- Color awareness: Identifying your overall health
- How intuitive eating helps people promote a healthy mind and body
- Practical steps to incorporate intuitive eating in your everyday actions
Resources mentioned in this episode
FREE Workbook: The Vegan Academy
About Koen Vaessen
Koen Vaessen is a vegan health coach from The Netherlands, living in Slovenia. He is also an authentic, strong communicator with a passion for helping people grow. He is driven by creating a better world for all of us and future generations. He builds up his experience in over a decade in serving people in various ways, from retail management to sales and customer support. Now using his skills to coach professionals and eco- driven entrepreneurs make lasting lifestyle changes and live an energetic vegan life.
Connect with Koen
- Website: The Vegan Academy
- Podcast: The Vegan Academy
- LinkedIn: Kon Vaessen
- Instagram: @theveganacademy
Connect with Us
Follow Us on Our Social Media Channels:Support the show