E420 - Dan Bennett - How to look and sound great in camera through course work and private community membership.
Manage episode 335867531 series 2124937
Dan Bennett was born and raised in the gritty city of Flint, MI and now resides in Fort Worth, TX.
He is the Founder of 1 Minute Media, a company that empowers entrepreneurs and startups to learn to look and sound great on camera through coursework and private community membership.
Dan has had the privilege to work with some amazing clients like…
Harley Davidson, Hasbro, Nerf, Mercury Marine, Bud Light, Camaro, and many more.
- Website: https://ImTheAntipreneuer.com
- Website: https://1MinMedia.com
- Website: https://Quiz.Video
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/theantipreneur
- Twitter: RealAntipreneur
- Twitter: CellCoreCreativ
Hacks to Take Away
- “Tell people your ideas. And don't be afraid that they don't come to fruition because all you're doing is just planting seeds.” - Dan
- He shared about working with entrepreneurs who are already awesome.
- Capture their essence and how great they already are.
- If you're an entrepreneur, you've got tons of life experience, you have a lot of stories to tell.
- Heavily reliant on metaphor, and be completely transparent.
- Figure out best practices and how to stay ahead of the curve.
- Starting to work very purposefully with entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs startups is so fulfilling.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/hacksandhobbies/message