Manage episode 362441970 series 2777250
EleutherAI is a grassroots collective that enables open-source AI research and focuses on the development and interpretability of large language models (LLMs).
- How EleutherAI got its start and where it's headed.
- The similarities and differences between various LLMs.
- How to decide which model to use for your desired outcome.
- The benefits and challenges of reinforcement learning from human feedback.
- Details around pre-training and fine-tuning LLMs.
- Which types of GPUs are best when training LLMs.
- What separates EleutherAI from other companies training LLMs.
- Details around mechanistic interpretability.
- Why understanding what and how LLMs memorize is important.
- The importance of giving researchers and the public access to LLMs.
Stella Biderman - https://www.linkedin.com/in/stellabiderman/
EleutherAI - https://www.linkedin.com/company/eleutherai/
Thanks for listening to the Gradient Dissent podcast, brought to you by Weights & Biases. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review to help get the word out about the show. And be sure to subscribe so you never miss another insightful conversation.
#OCR #DeepLearning #AI #Modeling #ML