Manage episode 289952514 series 2363139
Who wouldn't want to use a Confederacy monument as a toilet? Or, better still, use it as a toilet and then offer to return it for a $500,000 ransom?
Jordan Peterson has been whining about a comic series written by Ta-Nehisi Coates wherein ideas that are eerily similar to Peterson's are being promulgated by the infamous villain, Red Skull. We have no doubt that Peterson will be donning a cape and clown shoes very soon after he adopts his new villainous persona, Numb Skull.
Also, LDS Church President, Russell M. Nelson labeled those who are leaving the church in droves as "lazy learners," which really just means he's a lazy thinker.
Patreon supporters get early access to the show, bonus episodes, clips from the cutting room floor, and extended editions of the show!
You can find the Godless Rebelution around the Internet at these links:
- Website: http://www.godlessrebelution.com
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/godlessrebelution
- Podbean: http://www.godlessrebelution.podbean.com
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-godless-rebelution/godless-rebelution
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/godless-rebelution/id872416298
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/GodlessRebelution
- FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/GodlessRebelution
- FB Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GodlessRebelution
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TGRPodcast
- Matt's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mattmitart
You can also send us hate-mail, show ideas, questions, corrections, whines, and rants at:
~ OR ~
Send us a text or leave us a voicemail message at: 330-81-REBEL