Manage episode 307220623 series 1547332
Sometimes you slow down the music, and sometimes the music slows down. Listen as Paul and Dave muse upon both tempos and gig frequency, especially as we head into the colder, slower months here. How does your band manage tempo on stage? How does your band plan to manage the winter lull? Your two favorite weekend warriors talk through how they do this in their bands and invite you to do the same! Press play, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org…and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 326 – Monday, November 15, 2021
- 00:02:27 The Importance of Tempo…and Sound
- 00:20:55 SPONSOR: Ultimate Ears Pro. To celebrate the return of live music, Ultimate Ears is offering listeners 20% off with coupon code GIGGAB20. Right now, through 12/5, code UEVIP saves EVEN MORE on select models.
- 00:23:28 Managing The Lulls
- 00:43:34 Gig Gab 298 – Tom Petty, Somewhere You Feel Free
- 00:49:45 GG 326