Manage episode 280625608 series 1547332
That feeling when you’re in a routine, comfortable, just showing up and seeing your bandmates and hanging out and, yeah, playing some music, too? That’s what we miss here at Gig Gab. Come hang out with Paul and Dave as they talk through this and more.
Virtual jamming software has evidently come a LONG way since the summer, and listener Dave has some findings and suggestions to share, as well.
Plus, it’s never a bad time to spend a little mental energy reminding ourselves of those “sophomore slumps” where the second gig can go worse than the first!
Press play, enjoy, and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 285 – Monday, December 21, 2020
- 00:03:32 The Four-Inch Rule
- 00:09:30 Beware the sophomore slump!
- 00:15:09 The Beatles Get Back Trailer
- 00:19:36 SPONSOR: BetterHelp – Save 10% off your first month while taking charge of your mental health at BetterHelp.com/GigGab
- 00:21:28 The Bishop-Online Rehearsals
- 00:36:56 Goodbye, 2020!
- 00:44:27 Gig Gab 285