Philosophy #6: The Future of Work: Remote vs. Office | The Debate!
Manage episode 314216042 series 3005070
Companies globally require new ways of managing as they grapple with new working conditions from the coronavirus pandemic. As companies adapt to greater work-from-home environments, new problems have arisen.
Brett believes in a new world of remote work where those who don't adapt will not survive, JK believes that for "complex work" and for companies that are working in complex work environments especially those working on 0 to 1 products, in-office environments are best.
Hear both sides including specific nuance, trends, themes, and analysis of remote vs. office work.
What will be the future of work?
- Joseph Kim, CEO at LILA Games
- Brett Nowak, CEO at Liquid & Grit
- Managing Remote Work: The Problem with “Outcomes Not Hours” (Part 1 of 3)
- Managing Remote Work: Outcomes Gone Wild (Part 2 of 3)
- Managing Remote Work: Trust Isn't Enough! (Part 3 of 3)
Read about it in the GameMakers newsletter: https://gamemakers.substack.com/ NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK! ***Click the notification bell so you don't miss any!***--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/gamemakers/message