Manage episode 296975475 series 1947688
Quick reminder that this is Part 2 of Charlotte’s episode. If you’ve not already listened to Part 1, we suggest checking it out first, then coming back to enjoy the second half.
In Part 2, Charlotte and Paul question why board governance just doesn’t seem exciting to many people – and we think they’ve found the answer. Listen to the episode to find out.
You’ll also hear about:
- The benefits of reverse mentoring
- How to overcome intergenerational clashes
- How do these clashes feed into the bigger picture?
- Do we need less ‘numbers people’ and more ‘people people’ in the boardroom?
- What are Charlotte’s hopes for the future of governance, and what are her fears?
- Charlotte’s essential tips for aspiring directors (of any age/gender/experience)
- Why vulnerability and authenticity are key attributes for great directors
If you loved this, you’ll love hearing Charlotte speak at our upcoming Decision84 event.
Connect with Charlotte Valeur:
Connect with Paul:
If you enjoyed the show, we'd love to know!
Leave a quick review here: