Free Markets Green Earth 049: What Would It Take For Science To Be Taken Seriously?
Manage episode 336185947 series 3170943
In today's episode Ben & I answer a question I got on my facebook profile. The most interesting one I got was "What would it take for science to be taken seriously?" I'm pretty sure it was asked derisively but I felt it was actually a really good jumping off point.
- Replicability Crisis
- 1.6%, Not 97%, Agree that Humans are the Main Cause of Global Warming
- '97% Of Climate Scientists Agree' Is 100% Wrong
- What an Audacious Hoax Reveals About Academia
- The New Right - Michael Malice
- People trust science. So why don't they believe it?
If there's a topic you want to hear more about drop us a line and let us know. Links are always appreciated.
For more episodes check out freemarketsgreenearth.com
Free Markets, Green Earth is hosted by Nicky P (Peace Freqs) as well as The Liberty Hippie: Ben Pangie (Homesteads & Homeschools Podcast.)
Free Markets Green Earth is a proud creation of The Mad Audio Lab.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/freemarketsgreenearth/message