Manage episode 155952197 series 1172103
This week, we chat with Dr. Alice d'Antonio Phillips or "Ally" as she is known in the food world! Her signature cuisine can be described as ‘Bohemian Bold.' A child of the 60's, now in her 60's, she invites you to jump on her magic carpet and travel with her around the world through her food and photos! We love her style, spunk, southern drawl and her unique twist on cooking, photography and living this wonderful life!
Listen in as we chat with Ally about:
- The weather outside our kitchen windows
- "Everybody has a story to tell"
- Food connects us, it is the common denominator in our DNA
- A bit of background about Dr. Alice
- Master Chef - Season 2
- Reinventing herself
- She was born a "Cook"
- How it all began: the blog, sharing recipes and lifestyle inspiration
- A peek into her Bohemian Life
- Competitive Cooking!
- Learning as your grow, the importance of increasing your skill set
- What makes you different?
- Authenticity in her photography, all the spills, splatters and smudges
- Upcoming Food Photography Workshop!
- Ally's Cookbook “Ally’s Kitchen~A Passport for Adventurous Palates“
- Website: https://allyskitchen.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allykitchen/?fref=ts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/allyskitchen
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allyskitchen/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/allyskitchen/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AllysKitchen