Manage episode 155952200 series 1172103
Our very own Gary House is the featured guest today on Food Blog Radio!
He's starting a new adventure in traveling and we're very happy to be the first to hear all about his first trip to Kowloon and downtown Hong Kong!
Listen in as we chat with Gary about:
- His new blog project!
- Transitioning to travel
- A new adventure in Hong Kong
- Learning the neighborhoods
- An Octopus Card
- Exploring the parks and street markets of Kowloon
- Taking the train over to downtown Hong Kong
- People everywhere!
- Not feeling well...
- Getting around the city on a double-decker bus!
- Mid-level escalators
- Beautiful parks and aviaries!
- Small restaurants and overcoming the language barriers
- Really not feeling well...
- The adventure home
- "Are you Ok?"
- Korean airport amenities
- Finally home and lessons for next time!
Want to know more about Gary's Travel Adventures? Here's where you can find him:
- Website: http://nevertooldtotravel.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nevertooldtotravel
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nvr2Old2Travel
Thanks for listening! Remember to tune in on Friday for another great new guest!
Where to find FOOD BLOG RADIO!
Please feel free to share, like, love and leave a comment!