Manage episode 155952201 series 1172103
We are thrilled to be back with you and can't wait to introduce you to Denise Vivaldo of DeniseVivaldo.Com. Denise is a world-renowned Food Stylist who started as a caterer and has spent years working in the TV and film industries. Denise is the author of eight different books, with more on the way and you will love the stories she has to share with us!
Listen in as we chat with Denise about:
- How she began her career
- From Julia Child to Joan Collins
- "This cake needs nuts!"
- Some of the fun people she's worked with
- Traveling the world
- The hardest part about being a food stylist is ...
- Writing cookbooks
- Updates and new cookbook projects
- Catering the Oscars with Wolfgang Puck
- Denise's Dream Dinner Party For 10
- What's on the menu for the Dream Dinner Party?
- A Cindie Story!
- Cook the Book with Denise and Jenni
Want to know more about Denise? Of course you do! Here's where you can find her:
- Personal Website: http://denisevivaldo.com
- Blog and Business Website: http://www.denisevivaldogroup.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/denisevivaldogroup/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vivaldogroup
- Cook the Book with Denise and Jenni FaceBook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935476683205339/
Thanks for listening! Remember to tune in on Friday for another great new guest!
Where to find FOOD BLOG RADIO!
Please feel free to share, like, love and leave a comment!