Manage episode 155952208 series 1172103
This week, we're going to South Australia to meet Amanda Mc Inerney of Lambs Ears and Honey! Amanda is a food and travel blogger who writes for several tourism boards and has been to over 15 countries in the last 12 months! She also raises Black Angus Cattle and shares with us all about her life in Australia!
Listen as we chat with Amanda about:
- Her Masters in Food Gastronomy from Le Cordon Bleu
- Local, small food production in South Australia
- "Chucking the kids in the car" to travel
- The Australian mindset of traveling and going on holiday
- Her strategy for blogging and posting
- The most exotic place she's ever visited!
- Why you should take food tours in different countries
- Amanda's advice for travel and food bloggers
- The Australian food blog community
- What the New York Times had to say about her little town!
Want to know more about Amanda? You can find her here:
- Website: http://www.lambsearsandhoney.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LambsEarsandHoney/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lambsears/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lambsearshoney
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lambsearshoney/
Thanks for listening! Remember to tune in every Friday for another great new guest!
Where to find FOOD BLOG RADIO!
Please feel free to share, like, love and leave a comment!