Manage episode 275530672 series 2764823
I am honored to be great friends with Bridget Levine and share her amazing, courageous, and unique story with you.
Armed with a passion for fashion and a fiery love for dogs, Bridget Levine is the founder behind the renowned pet accessory brand, Frenchie, and was a Forbes 30 Under 30 finalist.
With just a $5,000 loan and a dream to bring functional and fashionable apparel to the French Bulldog market, she invented the first reversible harness specifically designed for Frenchies and small-to-medium-sized dogs.
What started as one design, has since expanded into more than 75 unique fashions and accessories resulting in a multi-million dollar business. Leveraging social media, she has managed to grow her Instagram account following to over 450,000+, with her @frenchie_bulldog business account now crossing 300K+ loyal followers and a strong community who eagerly follow and support her. You can also follow Bridget on Instagram here.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Bridget, how they met, and the topic of today’s episode. [00:10]
- How to authentically build a community in today’s age? [06:03]
- Arman talks about the importance of integrity with the self and creating sustainable growth on social media. [10:15]
- Following a self-directed life. [13:57]
- The right to be sad and the judgment associated with that. [16:14]
- Experiencing anxiety and dealing with negative emotions. [18:16]
- Embracing your emotions even when they’re uncomfortable. [20:34]
- Using movement to get in touch with yourself and learning to love all parts of you. [24:40]
- Why did you start Frenchie? [31:20]
- What are the main drivers that have contributed to helping to grow the brand? [38:48]
- Burning your bridges. [43:47]
- Shifting your mindset around failure and playing the long game. [45:06]
- Social media strategies for businesses. [49:50]
- Bridget talks about her new podcast The Bridge To The Dream. [58:38]
- Learning how to love and trust yourself. [01:11:14]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [01:16:51]
For complete show notes and links to all resources mentioned head to: https://assadi.me/bridgetlevine
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on:
For show notes and more visit: armanassadi.com/podcast
To work with me: armanassadi.com/consulting