Manage episode 302644441 series 2975232
From Drifter to Pickle Entrepreneur
In 2008, Jake Herriot was a sophomore in college, but his life changed forever when a car traveling 100 MPH hit him. Jake spent the next four years recovering from injuries that followed an eat-pray-love tour. After drifting around aimlessly, Jake moved to Israel and discovered how the simple pickle would change his life. How did Jake overcome his injuries and find a path forward in a new country? Join me for this inspiring story; it’s the best twelve minutes you’ll spend today.
Please do three things:
- Subscribe to our podcast through your favorite platform.
- Share with a few of your friends today.
- Visit our website at http://findinginspiration.life
In this episode, we cover:
- Jake shares his philosophy on doing life on his terms.
- Jake shares how he survived an unsurvivable accident, and pickles became his entrepreneurial escape plan from a go-nowhere job.
- From conception to design, Jake built the Pickle Jar located in Jaffa, Israel.
Send us your thoughts at Finding Inspiration:
- Via email: email@example.com