Manage episode 308445086 series 1794466
When our body is sick we go to the doctor, right? Well, when our financial life isn't healthy shouldn’t we go to a money doctor? We don't always like to admit it but every business owner, every individual, and every family has had financial challenges. Then, add the impact of the pandemic, and money management has become even more challenging.
In this episode of the P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast Host, Mary Foley speaks with Mildred Dillon, a New Orleans CPA who helps small businesses, nonprofits, and individuals with money management, tax planning, bookkeeping, and more. In 1997, Mildred left corporate America to become a CPA and set up her practice. After Hurricane Katrina, she created her trademarked Money Doctor system. Then, when the pandemic hit, Mildred took the Money Doctor system to a whole new level. She shares how to keep our finances healthy.
Listen and Learn:
- Clean up the relationship you have with money
- Change your mindset about money
- Owning the power to transform your money
- Make decisions that financially move you forward
- Attract next level opportunities
- Discover where your money is going
- Ditch your budget and create a spending plan
- Tips and tricks for entrepreneurs for business and personal reporting
- Tax deductions and savings
- Why you should trust your intuition about money
@yourmoneydr on social media