Manage episode 304409521 series 2917040
Whether it be the intimidation of what they think it takes or the fear of not knowing where to start, many women avoid pitching themselves and therefore are putting themselves into the ring of opportunities that are out there for them. That’s why episode 26 of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries is about the perfect pitch strategy for visionary leaders!
Have you ever felt like your customers and your team just don't get what it is you're trying to do with your business? Download your free Company Persona Template that we use with clients to get them started with bringing everyone on to the same page. It’s designed to get you and your team thinking about your purpose, your focus and your values; and documenting them so that you can get everybody on the same page.
In this episode of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries, my guest Angie Trueblood shares the importance of pitching with relevant and actionable steps you can take right now to create your own perfect pitch strategy and land more opportunities. Some of the things Angie and I cover in this episode are:
- Why we feel intimidated to pitch ourselves in the first place.
- The different reasons you can use pitching to further your business that goes beyond exposure to different audiences.
- What to know and consider before putting yourself out there and pitching yourself for opportunities.
- Angie’s recommended tips to pitch successfully and the frameworks behind these tips.
- Examples of how NOT to pitch your business.
- The importance of following up on your pitches in a strategic and respectful manner.
You deserve to get yourself out there and connect with others.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of tools, advice, resources, support, and encouragement that resonates with the modern business woman and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to share and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Female Founders Breaking Boundaries and Casey at https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
CONNECT WITH ANGIE TRUEBLOOD:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: