Manage episode 297897565 series 2917040
Integrators will step into your business and take over many of the transitional logistics so you don’t have to; however, if you are not mentally prepared to let go of control, it is going to be a bumpy transition. That’s why episode 14 of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries is about preparing to hire your integrator!
Have you ever felt like your customers and your team just don't get what it is you're trying to do with your business? Download your free Company Persona Template that we use with clients to get them started with bringing everyone on to the same page. It’s designed to get you and your team thinking about your purpose, your focus and your values; and documenting them so that you can get everybody on the same page.
In this episode of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries, I’m sharing the importance of hiring an integrator that is the right fit for your business and actionable steps you can take right now to plan ahead and prepare for your integrator to start. Some of the things I cover in this episode are:
- Celebrating Pantsuit Politics for providing an open and respectful space to talk politics.
- Shifting your mindset to let go of some of the things you have control over.
- Trusting your integrator to implement systems and processes and being open to trying new things.
- Bringing on an integrator that envelops your company values and is an overall good culture fit for your business.
- Establishing where on the spectrum of tactical vs. strategic you need your integrator to live.
- Talking toxic positivity and giving yourself space to accept and feel the negative feelings that make us human.
An integrator can bring huge value into your business as long as you and your team are ready to welcome them in with open arms.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of tools, advice, resources, support, and encouragement that resonates with the modern business woman and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to share and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Female Founders Breaking Boundaries and Casey at https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE