Manage episode 270106411 series 2532033
JR Oakes is the Senior Director of Technical SEO Research at Locomotive Agency and he has written for Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch, spoken at SEMpdx and TechSEO Boost and is the founder of iCodeSEO. He also is an organizer with the Beer & SEO and Raleigh SEO Meetups.
In this episode:
- How to start learning how to do code-based SEO
- How JR Analyzes large sets of keyword data from Search Console
- How to use automation to improve SEO
- How to use internal linking to boost traffic on keywords not quite ranking #1
- What is CI/CD?
- JR’s ranking factors
- His take on EAT
- SEO tactics that have a diminishing return
- The tools JR believes are missing in the SEO industry
- JR’s Real Name
Related Episodes You Might Like
Show Agenda and Timestamps
- Coming soon!
- Full List Coming soon!
Articles, Resources, and Links Mentioned
- Twitter Questions
- Automate Testing For Website Errors (Python Tool)
- SEODeploy on GitHub
- JR on Edge of the Web
- More coming soon!
Find JR Online
The post 117: Improve Your Rankings w/Internal Links, Automation for SEO & More w/JR Oakes appeared first on Evolving SEO.