Manage episode 269283791 series 2138945
In episode 159, the girls take the whole episode to discuss the genocide being committed against the Uyghur Muslims in the East Turkistan region of China at the hands of the Chinese government.
- Concentration camps and forced labor: China’s repression of the Uighurs, explained
- China is currently exploiting disruptive technologies to create a high-tech police state in East Turkistan, allowing them to further repress and antagonize Uyghurs and other Turkic peoples.
- China Is Using Uighur Labor to Produce Face Masks
- ESPN investigation finds coaches at NBA China academies complained of player abuse, lack of schooling
- China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities from Xinjiang assigned to factories across provinces; Includes company responses
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers