Manage episode 293714749 series 1336737
Chelsea won the Champions League for the second time Saturday, beating Manchester City 1-0 thanks to Kai Havertz's first-half goal as Pep Guardiola's overthinking proved costly again in the all-English final. The Legend, Special Guest Paul, and the Ghost of Karaan discuss.
Euro Tournament Rules
- The league will be closed off on June 10th at noon EST (so act quickly if you want to sign up.
- The entrance fee has two components: A minimum $4/monthly patronage throughout the season on Patreon (patreon.com/eplpod) and a $20 USD buy-in sent via PayPal (to email@example.com).
Support independent media! Many of you are currently or have been Patrons in the past. Thank you! Patreon makes this a painless process. We really appreciate the support. Paying a minimum of $4 per month works out to 50 cents per episode (even less with bonus material). The podcast is 100% listener funded and we’d like to keep it that way for now.
Link to our Patreon: patreon.com/eplpod
- Select ‘Pay or send money’
- Select ‘Send money to friends of family’
- Insert email address: firstname.lastname@example.org); hit ‘next’
- Insert amount (20 USD); hit ‘continue’
- In the PayPal note, simply write the name of the country which you think will win the Euros.
100% of PayPal funds raised go to the winners
After satisfying entry requirements, you’ll be sent confirmation.
FYI: PayPal extracts a modest transaction fee.
How it works: In the PayPal note, write the name of the country you think will win the Euros. If you’re correct, you win. All picks will be placed in a Google sheets document. You will be able to view the document right after the deadline. One pick per Patreon supporter. What if there are multiple winners? The prize money will be split evenly amongst the winners.