Manage episode 341977098 series 2951934
What happens when we shut down our empathic abilities? I'm honored to have Jesse Veritas join me today for this episode. Jesse is a highly sensitive, empathic person who used to be a professional psychic. As a child, he was encouraged to use these gifts and as a result, had a lot of really intense experiences. Years later, he ended up trying to shut it down and suppress it. And this is what we’re going to talk about in this conversation because a lot of times we're talking about the impact of being empathic, but we don't always talk about the impact of trying to shut that down.
- Jesse’s story of how he realized he was highly sensitive at such a young age.
- How he started with crystals and tarot cards.
- Jesse and Jenifer exchange stories of their experiences.
- Jesse’s story of working as a professional psychic.
- The impact of shutting it down and how it affected him.
- How stress and trauma works and how it has affected us.
Host Jennifer Moore is an author, energy healer, intuitive mentor, master trainer for EFT International, podcast host and founder of The Empathic Mastery Academy.
Get Jen’s book
Join Jen’s free FB group for monthly full moon masterclasses and her Empathic Safety Guide at https://www.empathicmastery.com/masterclass