Manage episode 339040126 series 2951934
Whether you're an empath or not, life can be overwhelming. And that's just the way it is sometimes! It can be especially challenging when you're working with animals and animal rescuers who are helping them. Today, I'm talking to Britt Bolnick, owner of In Arms Coaching and an amazing doggy daycare boarding and grooming facility called The Bark Yard, about how she combines being an empath with rescuing dogs through Pittie Posse Rescue. Plus, we’ll share real-life examples of the safe and dangerous behaviors in rescue that you need to look out for.
- How empathic sensitivity is challenge for so many people in rescue.
- Empaths working in rescue who relate to animals than human beings.
- The behavior that is happening in the greater rescue world.
- Identifying the very fine line between rescuing and animal hoarding.
- Why resource is important for animal rescue.
- Evaluating viable rescues and identifying where your resources go towards.
- Doing your emotional work to become effective in rescue.
- Examples of how reactions instead of response in rescue is dangerous.
Host Jennifer Moore is an author, energy healer, intuitive mentor, master trainer for EFT International, podcast host and founder of The Empathic Mastery Academy.
Get Jen’s book
Join Jen’s free FB group for monthly full moon masterclasses and her Empathic Safety Guide at https://www.empathicmastery.com/masterclass