Manage episode 284859824 series 2390500
Want to learn how he did it? https://www.elearningsecrets.com/free-training
Here's what we cover:
- Where Kirk was before joining Interactive Storytelling Accelerator.
- How Kirk discovered through taking action, how much buy-in he can get from SME's and stakeholders.
- How applying the model has changed the way Kirk designs his elearning now.
- How he's been able to remove "fear of failure" from his vocabulary.
- What made him decide to join our coaching program.
- Who his interactive story is for and what its about.
- His "aha" moment around storytelling and the danger of over-developing. 8. What vulnerability has to do with putting out amazing learning products.
Kirk's #1 piece of advice for new members:
Check your ego at the door.
To work with Kirk go to: http://www.kewel.ca/