Manage episode 287456289 series 1048721
As the center of your home life and the place where both literal and figurative nourishment takes place, your kitchen is the heart of your home. That might be why having a clean kitchen feels like the first step of having a completely clean house.
We go into deep cleaning your kitchen in this episode, but here are other quick ideas as well...
1. Clear clutter off your counters
2. Empty the dishwasher and the dish drainer and wash dishes
3. Dust the tops of the fridge and cabinets
4. Clean small appliances
5. Clean anything else that stays out on your counters
6. Scrub down the exterior of your stove and oven
7. Wipe down your counters
8. Deep clean your sink
9. Clear out the fridge
10. Clean the outside of your large appliances
11. Empty and wipe down your garbage can
12. Sweep, vacuum, and mop the floor
13. Add your finishing touches
As the crowning glory to your newly pristine kitchen, replace your sponges, rags, and dish towels with fresh ones, light a candle, and put some cut flowers on your counter or table.
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or iHeart Radio, or your favorite podcast player.
We'd love it if you could please share this podcast with your social media friends!
If you liked this episode, please leave us a rating and review for our podcast on iTunes.
Discover more podcasts like this at Circle270Media Network -
Thanks to Tri-Village Chamber Partnership for studio recording space.