Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 17, 2021 11:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 285139082 series 2494625
What does it mean to share your vision with your audience?
How can you trust that your art can speak clearly and effectively in the world?
How can you build up your work so that it is VALUED by the right people?
- Get clear on why your work matters to you
- Look at your work from the outside — is it speaking in the way you intend?
- Learn to convey that value to others
- Define who your ideal audience is and where they feel most comfortable
- Use empathy to share your work effectively
This episode is long, but I recommend grabbing a notebook and settling in! We uncover SO MUCH mindset work and practical advice for you as you GROW.
Making Art Work -- a 12-week course design to help your creative career THRIVE
Share the Work Video Series -- a free mini-course
Download the free work page for this episode
Want to WATCH this episode? You can! Click here to see me live in my studio! CLICK HERE