ซีรีส์ที่ถูกเก็บถาวร ("ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 01, 2022 13:58 (). Last successful fetch was on March 10, 2022 11:19 ()
Why? ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน status. เซิร์ฟเวอร์ของเราไม่สามารถดึงฟีดพอดคาสท์ที่ใช้งานได้สักระยะหนึ่ง
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 246607141 series 2494625
The holidays are (nearly) here and it's time for your creativity to SHINE! In this episode, I share 5 tips that will majorly increase your holiday sales:
1. Think of your website like a storefront. Make it beautiful, tidy, enchanting, and easy to navigate.
2. Be consistent and constant. Remember that, during normal times of the year, if you say something five times, your audience is just beginning to hear you. During the holidays I recommend saying something at least 7 to 10 times in order to be heard! It might feel like too much to you, but it doesn't feel that way to your customers.
3. Photography, photography, photography! You can do it yourself or hire a pro, but having good photos is really the only way to stay in business these days.
4. Offer a variety of price points to meet a variety of your customer's needs
5. Make your gifting easy. Curated collections, suggestions for different people, bundles…
BONUS: find joy in the season. You really have to store up energy and bring it during this time of year, but remember, your audience can sniff out disingenuous emotion! Store up your energy, nourish yourself, and when you show up, be radiant.
LINKS and RESOURCES:
@Emily_Jeffords on Instagram
Creative Retreats, Willow Gathering