Manage episode 300773151 series 2819179
We were served droves of adorably domestic Edser, some Spicy Serkan, and new beginnings that bring us even more full circle moments this season. Our hearts are full to the brim, and we break it all down in this week's podcast!
The FREE and WONDERFUL subtitles we often refer to can be found here: https://traducteur.live/
If you'd like to follow our Spotify playlist for Sen Çal Kapımı, you can find it here: https://open.spotify.com/user/1220105414/playlist/3EXEMCjvTdMDK82RwT27X7?si=IpiAVy5qSmCS6oa0x5YOwA
Check out our merch store on Zazzle! https://www.zazzle.com/store/dizzy_for_dizi
For more SÇK content and info on Turkish entertainment & culture, check out our affiliate partners, North America TEN.
And for even more news, reviews, and other tidbits on all things dizi-related, check out Dizilah!
Places to hang out with us:
- Website: http://dizzyfordizipodcast.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/dizzyfordizi
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/dizzyfordizi
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Join our private Facebook group, where we chat all things dizi and get to know one another a little better! (MAKE SURE you answer all the questions! We can't let you in, otherwise ;) ) https://www.facebook.com/groups/217464549623
Support Dizzy for Dizi by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/dizzy-for-dizi