Manage episode 281726631 series 2163870
Colleen Christensen is a registered dietitian specializing in helping women overcome restrictive food rules and disordered eating. She helps them feel comfortable eating the foods that they want, when they want, without guilt stress, or anxiety; inspiring them to live the lives they’re worthy of on their term-not by their food rules. In addition to working 1:1 with clients, Colleen has created a community of Food Rule Breakers inside of her e-course and runs a successful food blog where she shares delicious and nourishing recipes.
In this episode, we go over:
- Colleen’s tips for using social media in your online business
- How Colleen manages growing her business and developing her brand while working a full-time job
- The importance of time management and setting boundaries
- How Colleen created a digital course and what she learned along the way
- Why Colleen created a premium offer in her business
- The importance of goal setting and how it’s helped Colleen in her business
- Colleen’s experience investing in her business and why it’s important
Connect with Colleen on Instagram: @no.food.rules
Free Resources from Libby:
Are you ready to start your journey? Book a call today to find out more about the Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!