Manage episode 267763914 series 2762256
1. Identify which program(s) you may be eligible for
2. Get advice or representation from an expert.
3. Complete your documents in advance, even if you haven’t been asked to submit them yet.
4. Be complete and accurate in your Canada PR application.
7. Keep track of expiry dates.
5. Don’t leave gaps in time
6. Never lie when pursuing permanent residence.
7. Keep copies of all your documents.
For best Immigration advice and service you can visit: https://daviddavislaw.com/