Manage episode 269284893 series 2762256
1. Canada allows International Students to work full time if their position is an essential service.
2. IRCC resumes processing all online applications for visitor visas, transit visas and electronic travel authorizations (eTAs).
3. Canada and the US have made another agreement which is to keep the border closed to all non-essential travel for another month (July 21st).
4. The IRCC also announced that Canada will resume the processing of temporary resident visas (TRVs) submitted online.
5. Temporary foreign workers, international students & approved PR's who haven’t yet landed are now able to enter in Canada.
If you are looking for best immigration service in Canada, then you can visit at: https://daviddavislaw.com/