Manage episode 342333657 series 2834590
Episode 136: “It’s got to have a lotta light, but not a lot.”
Jim, Joseph, and George debate the best scenes involving sandwiches in the movies. Also discussed are the top 5 flowers (no roses).
SPOILER: An unprecedented episode in which ALL 5 of Joseph’s entries for one of the categories makes it in by matching with the other podcast hosts.
· What is the Mississippi state flowha?
· Get the recipe for Weird Allison’s sandwich from the Breakfast Club.
· Are serpents hiding in the flower patches alongside the highway?
· Why are these sandwiches all wet?
· Joseph schools the guys on the financial currency folly of the 1600s Tulip Bubble.
· What’s in the ‘Dave Sandwich’?
· Which flowers were given from Japan to Washington D.C. in 1912?
· What is the most famous pastrami on rye in film?