Manage episode 302960652 series 2880613
We talk about the challenges of adopting, fostering, IVF, or third-party reproduction while being in the military. We talk with the co-founders of the Military Family Building Coalition, Katy Bell Hendrickson and Ellen Gustafson.
In this episode, we cover:
- What are the challenges of being in the military and trying to adopt?
- What are the challenges of being in the military when seeking fertility treatment
- Military health insurance: Tri Care
- Military Family Building Coalition https://www.militaryfamilybuilding.org/
- What does Military Family Building Coalition do?
This podcast is produced by www.CreatingaFamily.org. We are a national non-profit with the mission to strengthen and inspire adoptive, foster & kinship parents and the professionals who support them. Creating a Family brings you the following trauma-informed, expert-based content:
Please leave us a rating or review RateThisPodcast.com/creatingafamily
Support the show (https://creatingafamily.org/donation/)