Manage episode 342359685 series 3394418
Until recently, Lisa Donaldson, MSc, worked at Dublin City University in Ireland in the Teaching Enhancement Unit. There she was responsible for Loop Reflect, DCU's ePortfolio platform based on Mahara. In our conversation, Lisa shares how everything started at DCU, and what some of the important steps were that the University took to grow its portfolio initiative.
Click through to the episode page for the transcript.
Connect with Lisa and ePortfolio organisations she's active in
Publications of interest
- Ebook 'Eportfolio based assessment: Inspiring exploration and supporting evaluation for practitioners'
- Ebook 'Exploring the diversity of ePortfolio practice: An international sharing of practice, activities, and assessment'
- Special issue on ePortfolios in the Irish Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning
- The learning portfolio in higher education: A game of snakes and ladders
Portfolios at Dublin City University
- Loop Reflect, DCU's ePortfolio site
- Annual Student Showcase and Awards for 2022
- AAEEBL student interviews, in particular Emaan, Ruby, and Samantha
Audio editing support: Sofia Kokoreva