Manage episode 317804931 series 2431956
Episode 882 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Why is it that in Matthew Jesus is said to come from Joseph’s genealogy? Shouldn’t he be said to come from Mary’s line since Joseph is only his adoptive father?
2. I am an Assistant Pastor and since 2020 our church has focused on topics of diversity and social issues involving race and how those playout in the church. We have organized book clubs around this topic and have gotten a lot of push back. Multiple families have even left the church, they have accused me and the other pastors that talking about matters of racial diversity like this are a part of a leftist agenda. I have heard similar things happening in other churches and it grieves my heart. Why is this such an issue in churches today?
3. What do you think of about preterist theology? Is there some truth that some of the prophecies in Revelation have already taken place?
4. Is the rapture biblical?
5. Are we still bound to Levitical food laws?
6. If I don’t speak in tongues does that mean that I am not saved, is it the only sign of salvation, as preached by many pastors I hear today?Today’s Offer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.Resources
Core Question – Does the Bible Condone Slavery?
Core Question – What Are the Main Views of the End Times?