Manage episode 297965778 series 2783374
Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. This week Matt and Tom take a deep dive into the recent SEC enforcement action regarding the SPAC Stable Road Acquisition Corp. and its acquisition of the space technology company Momentus.
Some of the issues we consider are:
- What were the underlying facts?
- Were red flags missed, consciously avoided or outright ignored?
- Where was compliance due diligence?
- Bill Ackerman, Pershing Square Tontine Holdings and the proposed Universal Music acquisition?
- Diamond Acquisition Corp and its acquisition of Lordstown Motors.
Matt in Radical Compliance
The Second Act of SPAC Enforcement
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices