Manage episode 304507881 series 1532765
Today we talk about how to run a cold email campaign that buys businesses.
The case we are discussing is a family owned business, because they are more challenging from a list building perspective since they are less visible online.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How and where to find contact details of family owned business
- What to tell them to pick their interest
- How to convince them that you’re placing a serious offer and not only fishing for leads
- What to do if they don't reply to your first email
- Why you should make sure it is not now or never tone in your email
As Gary Halbert used to say, there is no boring way to win the lottery. So take this advice and have fun with your serious emails.
At https://course.quickmail.io/ all of these nuggets are taken to the next level. If you like the podcast, this will be your follow up conversation.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack