We interview hard to reach entrepreneurs. (Mark Cuban, Tim Ferriss, Sophia Amoruso, Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Gary Vaynerchuk, & many more). Unlike most podcast interview series Nathan Chan literally started from knowing nothing. He was just an average guy working in a 9-5 job he utterly hated. He knew nothing about entrepreneurship, nothing about startups, nothing about marketing, and nothing about online or how to build a business. So from launching Foundr Magazine he's gone out and ...
Manage episode 304006173 series 1532765
Let’s dive right into your newest B2B questions:
- What’s the minimum open rate I should aim for?
- Does cold outreach become easier without spam filters in place?
- Should you consider hiring a consultant for deliverability these days?
- I have been assigned to validate outbound marketing efforts for my company. How long should I give it a go before I say yes, this works or no, it doesn’t? What should I try first?
- What should I consider when buying a cold outreach tool?
- Is there any benefit of warming up an inbox compared to using an auto-warmer?
- Are the best subject lines always short?
- When should I hire my first sales person?
- I have run out of very good prospects to target. Should I circle back with them or find slightly worse prospects?
If you don’t want to pay all the money for consultants, our Course at https://course.quickmail.io/ will help you for sure.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack